2015 was quite the year for me, it had its ups and downs, but it was all worth it.
- In 2015 I – Moved into my first apartment! I’ve lived away from home, in the dorms, but getting my first apartment is completely different. Having my own space to decorate, stay up late in, and do what I want with is so amazing. Also having a kitchen and full sized fridge is unbeatable!
- In 2015 I – Lost the Freshman 15 and did not gain it back! Fall of 2014 was rough when it came to the freshman 15. It happened and it was very very real and shocking, so in 2015 I started the Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines which was 12 weeks long. I was really proud of myself for finishing it and I felt like I had really changed for the better!
- In 2015 I – Had a rough summer! This summer was a tough one, there was a lot of family things happening that had me really stressed out. A lot of crying happened this summer, but by the end everything worked out for the best!
- In 2015 I – Realized I love my lips! I’ve never really thought about what I like most about my face, but in 2015 (with everything revolving around Kyle Jenner’s lips) I realized that I really really love my lips! I’m just very happy with them and I would not want to change them.
- In 2015 I – Decided I was better off without some people in my life! I evaluated my life a lot in 2015, and I came to the conclusion that some people in my life were bringing me down, instead of boosting me up, so I made the decision the continue on my life without those people.
- In 2015 I – Got my first credit card! I know this might seem like a dangerous thing, especially if you know how much I love shopping. But, I can assure you that I am responsible with this credit card and only use it as a means of building my credit for the future! (And for the occasional splurge)
- In 2015 I – Started My Life as EK! Starting a blog was not really something I had in my life plan, but after speaking with on of the seniors I met during freshman year she told me it was a good idea and that I should think about it. Thank you Mackenzie for that awesome advice! Without it I never would have stared this blog! (Go check out her blog Mackinstyle.com)
- In 2015 I – Survived that crazy snowy winter Boston had! January 2015 in Boston was insane! The snow piles were literally so big that we didn’t know if they were all snow, or if there were cars stuck under the snow piles! The entire city was shut down for days in a row! It was beautiful and terrifying, but one thing you could always rely on was that the 24 hour diner would always be open for when you wanted 2 am pancakes.
- In 2015 I – Turned 19! 19 is actually a really boring year, there is not anything different from being 18, but it’s 1 year closer to being done with college and going on to my adult life, so that’s cool.
- In 2015 I – Rode a mechanical bull! My family does some really fun outings, and one of those included going to a restaurant with a mechanical bull, which of course I had to ride so I could check it off my life long bucket list! It was fun, but painful!
So that was my highlights from 2015, I’d love to hear some of the things you did in 2015 so feel free to leave a comment below!